Monday, September 24, 2012

Shiseido's Pimplit Acne Remedy cream.

I had some cystic pimples on my forehead and chin. I had these pimples maybe because of stress. Stress really can make you have acne on your face. I went to a drug store and study what to buy to make my pimples fade away. I saw Pimplit of Shiseido company. I made use of the cream every night after cleaning my face. The product is fast in drying up pimples.I can smell the cream whenever I am applying it on my face. I can somehow descrbe that the cream has sulfur on it. There are a lot of dermatology products that are being sold as sulfur cream. Shiseido's Pimplit cream is described as Acne Remedy.I also notice that my pimples got a little dark.Maybe a little burning effect to die down the cystic pimples. But overall rating for this product is five stars. The product is good in treating pimples.Just be careful to have just a pea size or smaller application on your pimples. Pimplit cream is in a small tube that is 15 grams. It is a Japan-made product produced by Shiseido Company.Shiseido is one of the best brands in Japan. Shiseido makes variety of skin care products and cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment